Our telephone helpline provides free and confidential support 24/7, to all nurses, midwives and nursing and midwifery students Australia wide — 1800 667 877.
Our counsellors are here to discuss any health-related issues. We provide confidential advice and referral for nurses, midwives, students, employers, educators, concerned others and the public.
87% of people found this helpful
Our telephone service
Our telephone service will provide you with:
- confidential and free support
- someone who will understand and listen to your concerns
- able to discuss national, state and local health support that may be available
- strategies to help you achieve your goal, and
- access to interpreter services for those from non-English speaking backgrounds
Why not call us today on 1800 667 877.
Support for deaf, hearing impaired or speech impaired
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment you can contact us through the National Relay Service. When you have started a session with them give them the Nurse & Midwife Support number 1800 667 877 and they will link us up with you.