Tips for managing your graduate year:
- talk with other graduates about your experiences – most people find it tough
- exercise regularly –it’s good for your brain.
- get enough sleep – track sleep with a fitness monitor
- journal your experiences to look at what is going right or wrong, and why
- keep learning – knowledge is power and helps build confidence
- choose healthy food
- practice mindfulness or mediation and building in relaxation time
- start practising a routine and keep a schedule
- limit alcohol and caffeine and drink plenty of water.